4/21/08

Right Now

YES!!!

I finally figured out how to make this freaking column wider. Before I was posting pictures and videos only to have them shrunk or cropped poorly. But now, victory is mine. Doesn't all this space feel good?

On another note:
Is it just me, or does everybody seem more restless than usual right now? I know I am, and it seems that Tiffany is too. I'm laying on the couch right now, and the top of my foot itches. I cannot scratch it hard enough. No matter how much I scratch it, or rub it on the bottom of the coffee table, the itch holds. It's like that. Don't really have any answers, or questions for that matter, for it. Just restless. 

On that same note, kindof:
Recently I've been asked, "Are you ok?" or "Are you mad about something?" I'm not mad about anything, and yes I'm fine. I wonder what I'm doing to provoke these questions?

Perhaps the reason people think something's wrong with me is because I've been trying to be quieter lately. I've started getting really annoyed with people who run their mouths all the time. You can talk. You can talk alot even, but listen some too. Oh yeah, and, uhhh, nobody cares.
-----------
On a completely separate note: Jonathan Richman

2 comments:

Erin said...

oh jonathan.

Anonymous said...

it's interesting this thing about being quiet. I recently started making sure that I was doing a good bit of listening and less talking and I got the EXAXCT same response from people. "Everything okay man?"

Keep 'em guessing dude!

whitt