12/16/08

Me and KJ's Album - White Christmas


Me and Kevin are going to be releasing a hit Christmas album. I know it's late in the season, but I really feel it will be a smash hit for years to come. Your mom has already ordered 4 copies, so you're probably getting one in your stocking. We'll be signing autographs in the Lowes parking lot Friday evening at 11pm. We hope to see you there.

Here's a list of the tracks:
1. Silent Knight
2. Happy Birthday Baby Jesus
3. Mary, Joseph, the Camels, and a Messiah
4. We Three King and A Pair of Aces A Full House Be
5. Gold, Frankincense, and Murder
6. Stupid Santa, Jesus Is Mad At You
7. You Can Give Birth In My Barn
8. Diapers for my Savior
9. 4 UN2 US
10. Little Plumber Boy - Plunge They Told Me
11. Christmas Makes Me Thirsty
12. Be A Man, Ride A Reindeer
13. Hanukkah Won't Cut It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need a copy of that record man. Fantastic 'stache!

Jared said...

Pure Awesomeness. Especially the pic.

Erin said...

i know i am not alone in saying i wish you two really were dropping this album.

Unknown said...

I will order a copy for everyone's stocking for years to come. Mom