12/29/08

Texas, Happy Birthday DAD, STEVE, and Xbox 360

Tiff and I have been in Texas for the last few days celebrating the birth of our savior with family. We'll have some pictures of or trip to post soon. It's been absolutly wonderful to get to spend some great time with family and friends.

Today is my father's birthday. Happy birthday to him. He's a great father. I'm proud to be his son. Here he is in proper form.


STEVE's been kenneled. And as silly as this may seem for some people, we miss him. Here's some pics we took of him the day before we left.



I also got this via email today:

So it's back on, when we get home tomorrow night.

Cheers!

4 comments:

shaneXetheredge said...

I would've kept him, man.

Bradley Hodges said...

steve is getting so big, and he is an awesome looking dog! hope you guys had a great christmas. Happy New year!

Anonymous said...

What I'd give to go shoot guns with your old man. Why do I get the feeling that there is a life lesson to learn from him between every shot?

Taylor said...

It was great having you home. Time just goes by tooooo fast. Love you all. mom