1/31/09

IQ Test.

I had to stay up late tonight to transfer footage. I took a "mock" IQ test while I was waiting for the transfer. I don't know why, cause I don't understand how the scoring works. Which is why I'm hesitant to post my score here, but who cares.



I looked around on the internet for comparison charts, and I was surprised to find that this is not a "genius" level score. Oh well, I've got Jesus and Tiff, I bet those schmucks at the IQ Testing place don't have that.

Also, if you look around enough you'll see that different places have different scoring charts. I don't know I bet you could find some "official" info, but I gave up quick.

You should take it.

***edit***
I told Drew about this post earlier today, and when I told him the score I got, he laughed out loud in my face, then asked "Did they try to sell you something right after they gave you your score?" No they didn't. I guess he doesn't thinks my score might be a little exaggerated. So, being insecure about myself I went and found another version of the test.
AND BOOOYA!



Not quite as good, but close enough to validate the other. Stick it Drew.

***edit***
Here's the two places I took it.
http://www.intelligencetest.com
http://www.iqtest.com

2 comments:

Drew Francis said...

what is humorous about this post is that taylor didnt tell you is that it was test for children ages 10-15

Taylor said...

See? Drew just wants to hurt people. No wonder I'm so insecure.