3/4/09

I don't know what to title this...

I'll start this blog off with the lyrics to a very simple song by Brad Paisley.

These days there's dudes getting facials
Manicured, waxed, and botoxed
With deep spray-on tans and creamy lotion-y hands
You can't grip a tackle box


With all of these men line'n up to get neutered
It's hip now to be feminized
My eye-brows ain't plucked, there's a gun in my truck
Hey honey, I'm still a guy.
-------------------------------
I understand how silly those lyrics are, but I think they go well here, and you'll see why soon.

I got an email from my good friend Jonathan (not Johnny) H.

I was amazed. I was intrigued. I loved it, so I thought you might like it too.

Look at these dudes:


The guy on left looks like he just climbed out of Willy Wonka's river of chocolate, and the guy on the right is absolutely jealous of how sweet his buddy's tan looks. You can see his jealousy manifested in the next photo.


His tan will not be outdone.


I am unable to believe that this photo was not in some way altered digitally.


What is this a line for?


Obviously, the dude in the middle is the eye catcher in this picture, but if you look at this one long enough you'll come to realize that the gentleman on the right is the big winner.


Meet Joey. I named him Joey, cause he reminds me of Joey from New Kids on the Block when I was a kid. The rest of these photos are of Joey.




Joey forgot the "head back and to the right" part of his signature pose on this one.


My favorite: Joey - posing super tough, shirt - open to show his muscles and chain, hair - perfect, tan - dark, face - posed, shopping.

------------------
edit: I wrote this blog, and was pretty proud of it. I thought it was really funny, then I posted it. I went to preview it, and then realized at the top of my blog is a photo of me doing Joey's pose. It was embarrassing, and I almost changed the photo at the top of my blog - but I thought the irony was too perfect. And who cares anyways?

2 comments:

Jared said...

New Jersey: Contributing to my hope for the Apocalypse.

Jeff Hall said...

Guido or D-Bag. Either one would be a perfect title. Glad I can help.