7/17/09

Former Gov. Palin

If that woman quit her post as governor of Alaska so she can concentrate on running for president in the future, I've got one thing to ask her:

"Why in the blue (H-E-double hockey sticks) would anybody vote for someone who straight up quit her last leadership job?"

Oh yeah, and another thing:

"You'd be a terrible president, not because you're a woman, because you're a quitter."

The only acceptable excuse for resigning as governor would be for family reasons. Something like, "I realized that politics was taking me away from my family too much, and I had to do what I had to do."

Governor, you have proven what so many have wondered since McCain blessed you with such a great shout out, that you are in fact a joke.

I love you Alaska. This does not reflect my opinion of you. Alaska rules.

Am I wrong?

4 comments:

Sarah Stephens said...

I don't think you're wrong. How about you finish what you started and then we will talk. I think she committed political suicide.

Drew Francis said...

I think you are wrong. She has so much more to do and it's a big distraction the governor thing. I mean its not like she went to Argentina to meet a mistress. I say way to go. She wont play those politiking games. The press is out to get her. Viva la revolution.

Anonymous said...

You're exactly right. Always was a terrible candidate.. just a good thing for excitement for the McCain campaign. I hope it was political suicide. Never would want to vote for her.

Anonymous said...

My family in Alaska thinks she hung the moon. It's a subject that is off limits because since she came onto the national scene, I complained that she was just being a puppet for the Republican party to boast something "different"...which I found insulting to women and conservatives alike. So much that I will never call myself a Republican again.

If she runs for president or any national office after this, it only proves what slim pickings the Republicans have.