4/28/08

STEVE

In an earlier post I talked about something that Tiff and I are very excited about. One night next week we will be traveling to Troy, Alabama to pick up our first dog. His name shall be STEVE, and he will rule. Tiff and I have wanted a dog for a long time, and we've just never thought we were ready, but now, friends, we are. I've always wanted a pure-bred dog and now I have one - I rule.

He's a chocolate lab from a champion bloodline.

"That's right dude, an effing show dog...with effing papers."

Here's a picture of him from (guessing) a couple of weekago.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how many people I have confused because when we talk about someone named Steve, I do your little "STEVE!" thing.

Jared said...

I'm so glad your dog will be named STEVE. If only we could have gotten STEVE the Skydiving Camel though.

The stuff we talked about is now official, I just haven't made it public yet. This week hopefully.