12/12/08

I Wish Top 5 (continued)

Books to discuss with their authors.
1. Mockingbird - Harper Lee (I hear she lives within an hour's drive from my home.)
2. Cash - Johnny Cash
3. One the Road - Jack Kerouac
4. Old Man and the Sea - Earnest Hemingway
5. Sound and the Fury - Bill Faulkner

Childhood Experiences to Re-Live (before 6th grade)
1. Getting a grip on the gospel
2. Jackson's Birth - 3.5 yrs old (don't remember this one)
3. Road Trip to baseball game with dad - 4th or 5th grade
4. Ruidoso NM - "working" for the horse stables for 3 days straight - 4th grade
5. Christmas Lights with mom - 3rd grade

Top 5 Historical Figures You Could Spend an Hour With, (excepting God or any manifestation thereof)
1. Abe
2. Peter
3. MLK Jr.
4. Michelangelo
5. Moses

Oh yeah - Tiff and I finally put up the tree. STEVE wanted to help, but wasn't helpful at all. It's the biggest tree we've ever had. Heavy and sappy - smells good though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your line about your Christmas tree fit me perfectly . . .

"Heavy and sappy - smells good though."

I'm going to put it on a business card.