12/9/08

THE I WISH TOP 5

This is a compilation of top 5 list of things I wish I could go back in time to see/do. In other words, if I had a time machine and could go back to see something first hand, and only got to choose 5 for each category, this would be my list (tonight). Tomorrow they all might change, but this is the list for tonight.

Musical Performances:
1. Beatles - Ed Sullivan Show
2. Michael Jackson - Thriller Tour - Moscow
3. Hank Williams - First night he played the Opry
4. Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison
5. GNR - Appetite Tour

Movie Releases (In Theater)
1. Jaws
2. Godfather
3. Dr. Strangelove
4. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
5. Harvey

Biblical Events
1. David and Goliath
2. Jesus' Last Seder (Last Supper)
3. Feeding 5000
4. Splitting of The Red Sea
5. When Elijah did the wood burning competition with King Ahab

Cities at their peak
1. Rome - post reformation 1500s
2. Monchupichu (spelling)
3. Jerusalem - King David era
4. Tokyo - 1850s
5. Rome - 300 years after Jesus' death

That's all I got. Please do some lists on your blog. What other lists should we do?

2 comments:

Jen Clapp said...

I modified "cities at their peak" to "historical era and the city I'd want to be in"... I like thinking about these things...

Taylor said...

Kinsley's To Kill A Mockingbird - is stellar it replaces the Godfather on my list.