5/18/09

Like everyone else in the world, I've been busy.

Like you care, or even read this blog...

None the less, I'm back, and what better subject to get back into "it" with than Tiffany?

Tiffany has gotten in to this thing called the Grocery Game. I don' t know much about it, cause I'm trying to stay far, far away. I do know however, it's some kind of subscription to online coupons and advice for buying groceries. Lots of people here in Bham do it. Some "expert" lady somewhere has developed the greatest money saving formula and schedule....blah, blah, blah. We'll just say, you subscribe to the services of this website, and the said website helps you save tons on groceries.

Now, if you know my wife, you know this kind of thing isn't really "her bag baby." Well you would have thought that before, and if you would have thought that (as I did) you would have been wrong. Super wrong. Since starting this thing she's saved more money than she's spent. I think. Last week she spent $12 and saved $36. That's $48 worth of groceries for $12. And as you can see from the following picture, today she spent $35 and saved $43. My mother will be so jealous.

Congratulations to my wife, who is smarter than I am.

Become a fan of Tiff's Studio Flower facebook.

Here's a video Tiff, STEVE, and I made last weekend.

No comments: