4/11/08

Excitement...

Tiffany and I are very excited about a new and up coming thing for us...More details in about a month. 

No, Tiffany is not preggo. I promise, at least not right now, no promises for the upcoming month though. However, if she does become preggo in the next 4 weeks you won't hear about if for quite a bit more time, but that's not what this post is about. 

In one month something awesome is going to happen. Get excited! Prepare your self for extreme jealousy.

I got a new book tonight, the title is a secret cause if you knew what the title was then you'd know what's happening in a month. I'm tearing through it, which is abnormal for me.

Alot of people who read this blog already know what I'm talking about, you guys please help me keep it on the DL. 

Now that I've got you chompin' at the bit, I'll give you this to hold you over.

No comments: